- ► 2016 (161)
- ► 2015 (196)
- ► 2014 (181)
- The Rainbow Ladies: Yellow!
- ABC Challenge! Letter "D": Deborah Milano Carpe Di...
- Shaka Blu Denim
- New displays and hauls
- The Rainbow Ladies: Orange
- ABC challenge! Letter “C”: Nubar Chocolate Caramel...
- Review: KKCenterHK Caviar beads
- The Rainbow Ladies: Red
- ABC Challenge! Letter "B": Basic Beauty 36PE
- Review: Layla Caviar Effect Nail Art
- Comparison: Sinful Colors Zeus vs NOPI Back to Rea...
- Sneak peek: coming soon!
- ABC Challenge! Letter "A": Accessorize Morning Dew...
- Comparison: dusty blues
- Essence I’m A Marine Girl (50’s Girls Reloaded LE)...
- Happy glittery year!
- ▼ January (16)
- ► 2012 (148)
Hi everyone! Today I am showing you swatches of H&M Stucco that I bought on sale at only 1€. It’s a light grey creme nail polish. It’s ...
Hi everyone! Today I’m showing you the nail polish that was the base for my Christmas lights mani. As I’ve already mentioned it’s Zoya Suv...
Hi everyone! Today I’m gonna show you a nail polish that is just the perfect Spring shade. Zoya Reece is a lovely pink with gold shimmer. T...
Hi everyone! Today I’m showing you a nail art I created using Douglas Magnet 3D Blue Attraction as a base. I wasn’t sure what colour to use...
Hi everyone! There are Carnival parties all over Italy these days so I decided to do a Mardi Gras manicure to celebrate! I was inspired by t...
Hi everyone! Today I have a Valentine’s nail art to share with you. My base is Sinful Colors Ruby Glisten that you saw a couple days ago on...
Hi everyone! Today I am showing you a nail polish that made me think of Christmas (and of some Zoya’s, too!). Meet Sinful Colors Ruby Gliste...