- ► 2016 (161)
- ► 2015 (194)
- ► 2014 (183)
- The Rainbow Ladies: Yellow!
- ABC Challenge! Letter "D": Deborah Milano Carpe Di...
- Shaka Blu Denim
- New displays and hauls
- The Rainbow Ladies: Orange
- ABC challenge! Letter “C”: Nubar Chocolate Caramel...
- Review: KKCenterHK Caviar beads
- The Rainbow Ladies: Red
- ABC Challenge! Letter "B": Basic Beauty 36PE
- Review: Layla Caviar Effect Nail Art
- Comparison: Sinful Colors Zeus vs NOPI Back to Rea...
- Sneak peek: coming soon!
- ABC Challenge! Letter "A": Accessorize Morning Dew...
- Comparison: dusty blues
- Essence I’m A Marine Girl (50’s Girls Reloaded LE)...
- Happy glittery year!
- ▼ January (16)
- ► 2012 (148)
Hi everyone! Today I’m showing you the nail polish that was the base for my Christmas lights mani. As I’ve already mentioned it’s Zoya Suv...
Hi everyone! Today I am showing you swatches of H&M Stucco that I bought on sale at only 1€. It’s a light grey creme nail polish. It’s ...
Hi everyone! Today I’m showing you a double-ended nail polish by Bornprettystore . You might have seen this packaging around few times alrea...
Hi everyone and happy new year! I decided to start 2017 with a green nail polish, which is the colour of the year according to Pantone. Actu...
Hi everyone! Quick post today because once again I have a bad migraine. No fun and no news. The nail polish I am showing you is no. 4 from ...
Ciao a tutti! I’m back today with a nail art created for 30 Days of Colours Challenge group. This week’s theme is Pink. I started with Astra...
Hi everyone! Today’s nail art is a very simple one and it’s red and gold prompt for Winter Nail Art challenge. My red is elf Red Velvet and ...
Hi everyone! Yesterday it was the start of Winter sales in Italy so this morning I decided to go to the city center to visit Kiko and H&...
Hi everyone! Today I’m showing you a nail art that I created using H&M Stucco as a base. I’ve swatched that one a few days ago on the b...
Hi everyone and merry Christmas Eve if you celebrate it! Today’s prompt for Winter nail art challenge is “Reindeer, Santa or Elves”. I’m tel...