- ► 2016 (161)
- ► 2015 (196)
- Discontinued Day: Essence My Sweet Escape (thermo ...
- Shopping, hauls, confessions (pics heavy)
- Essence Beauti-Fall Red (Hello Autumn Thermo Effec...
- Yes Love Neon Glitter G1-5
- Fall(ing) leaves stamping #1
- Revlon Parfumerie Italian Leather
- Holothon week #14: StarVie Sunshine
- Stamping with BornPretty plate QA92
- Birthstone challenge: Sapphire
- Pupa 305
- Holothon week #13: Colour Alike 496 PZN Bamberka
- Multichrome stamping with BornPretty plate m89
- Guest post at Pee Before Polish
- Holothon week #12: Above The Curve Wisteria
- Shimmer Cristina
- Discontinued Day: random Essence swatches
- ▼ September (16)
- ► 2013 (182)
- ► 2012 (147)
Hi everyone! Today I am showing you my third and last nail polish from I’m Faby collection. The brand describes Faby Prosecco as a “yellowi...
Hi everyone! Today I’m showing you a green and floral nail art, perfect for Spring! My base colour is Sation Plenty of Frogs , and I stampe...
Hi everyone! Today I am showing you a very simple nail art that I created with some water decals and Catrice ICONails Mint Map (no. 14) nai...
Hi everyone! Quick post today to show you swatches of Revlon Buttercup , a pastel yellow nail polish. Formula is watery but dense at the sam...
Hi everyone! If you are following me on my socials, mainly Facebook and Instagram , you might know that while visiting the last Cosmopro...
Hi everyone! Today I am showing you the nail art I created using H&M Neo Noir as a base. I had initially prepared this mani for a red a...
Hi everyone! After a week dedicated to swatches I’m back with an easy nail art. I started with TNS Drinks & Cocktails as my base and st...