- ► 2016 (161)
- ► 2015 (194)
- Discontinued Day: Essence My Sweet Escape (thermo ...
- Shopping, hauls, confessions (pics heavy)
- Essence Beauti-Fall Red (Hello Autumn Thermo Effec...
- Yes Love Neon Glitter G1-5
- Fall(ing) leaves stamping #1
- Revlon Parfumerie Italian Leather
- Holothon week #14: StarVie Sunshine
- Stamping with BornPretty plate QA92
- Birthstone challenge: Sapphire
- Pupa 305
- Holothon week #13: Colour Alike 496 PZN Bamberka
- Multichrome stamping with BornPretty plate m89
- Guest post at Pee Before Polish
- Holothon week #12: Above The Curve Wisteria
- Shimmer Cristina
- Discontinued Day: random Essence swatches
- ▼ September (16)
- ► 2013 (182)
- ► 2012 (148)
Hi everyone! Today I’m showing you the nail polish that was the base for my Christmas lights mani. As I’ve already mentioned it’s Zoya Suv...
Hi everyone! Today I’m showing you a double-ended nail polish by Bornprettystore . You might have seen this packaging around few times alrea...
Hi everyone and happy new year! I decided to start 2017 with a green nail polish, which is the colour of the year according to Pantone. Actu...
Hi everyone! Today I am showing you swatches of H&M Stucco that I bought on sale at only 1€. It’s a light grey creme nail polish. It’s ...
Ciao a tutti! I’m back today with a nail art created for 30 Days of Colours Challenge group. This week’s theme is Pink. I started with Astra...
Hi everyone! Quick post today because once again I have a bad migraine. No fun and no news. The nail polish I am showing you is no. 4 from ...
Hi everyone! Today’s nail art is a very simple one and it’s red and gold prompt for Winter Nail Art challenge. My red is elf Red Velvet and ...
Hi everyone! Last week I posted a preview of TNS Cosmetics Best Wishes holiday collection. You might have missed it because it was in Itali...
Hi everyone! Yesterday it was the start of Winter sales in Italy so this morning I decided to go to the city center to visit Kiko and H&...
Hi everyone and merry Christmas Eve if you celebrate it! Today’s prompt for Winter nail art challenge is “Reindeer, Santa or Elves”. I’m tel...