- ► 2016 (161)
- ► 2015 (196)
- Discontinued Day: Essence My Sweet Escape (thermo ...
- Shopping, hauls, confessions (pics heavy)
- Essence Beauti-Fall Red (Hello Autumn Thermo Effec...
- Yes Love Neon Glitter G1-5
- Fall(ing) leaves stamping #1
- Revlon Parfumerie Italian Leather
- Holothon week #14: StarVie Sunshine
- Stamping with BornPretty plate QA92
- Birthstone challenge: Sapphire
- Pupa 305
- Holothon week #13: Colour Alike 496 PZN Bamberka
- Multichrome stamping with BornPretty plate m89
- Guest post at Pee Before Polish
- Holothon week #12: Above The Curve Wisteria
- Shimmer Cristina
- Discontinued Day: random Essence swatches
- ▼ September (16)
- ► 2013 (182)
- ► 2012 (148)
Hi everyone! Today I am showing you swatches of H&M Stucco that I bought on sale at only 1€. It’s a light grey creme nail polish. It’s ...
Hi everyone! Today I’m showing you the nail polish that was the base for my Christmas lights mani. As I’ve already mentioned it’s Zoya Suv...
Hi everyone! Today I’m showing you a nail art I created using Douglas Magnet 3D Blue Attraction as a base. I wasn’t sure what colour to use...
Hi everyone! Today I am showing you a nail polish that made me think of Christmas (and of some Zoya’s, too!). Meet Sinful Colors Ruby Gliste...
Hi everyone! Today I have a Valentine’s nail art to share with you. My base is Sinful Colors Ruby Glisten that you saw a couple days ago on...
Hi everyone! Today I’m gonna show you a nail polish that is just the perfect Spring shade. Zoya Reece is a lovely pink with gold shimmer. T...
Hi everyone! Quick post today! If you’d like to see a Valentine’s Day nail art check out last week’s post. Today I will show you swatches of...
Hi everyone! Today I have a quick swatch for you. It’s a nail polish I found in Douglas Advent’s calendar last month. Douglas is a German dr...
Hi everyone! Today I’m showing you swatches of a nail polish by Austrian brand P2 Cosmetics . This pretty medium blue is no. 628 in the Col...
Hi everyone! I’ve been kinda MIA in the last few weeks but I should be back to my usual schedule soon hopefully! Today I’m showing you a nai...